Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Mind is the on the Verge of Firing Me.

I had a dream last night. In that dream, I am writer for a T.V. show. I am sitting around the table and a girl to my left tells me, " You haven't been producing. I told you already and they have been talked about it."

I look around the room and I can see a heavy-set man near the middle of the table. His eyes on mine, and then he looked away, weighted with disappointment and annoyance. I tried to reassure her that I had the situation under control, but she continued to insist that I was in trouble and that I hadn't been pulling my weight.

It was disconcerting.

Something pops in my mind and I start to write down an idea of a therapist who specialty are superheros, and when I tried to tell the big guy he brushed me off.

It hurt.

I have letting myself so much that I don't even want to talk to myself.

There is serious work to do.

No comments: