Friday, August 24, 2007

Like rehab…but without the pretty certificate


So once again, I am attempting to write a post, this time it is driven by two major factors. One, I am very bored at work and two, I am trying to get a rhythm going.


My addiction to MMRPG's continues. I, however, have not been log into the game, save for an hour on Wed. night, and I am starting to feel the effects. How many more times do I have to reload the guild forum to see that NO ONE is using it! / sigh. Another bone of contention, I am not sure what I want to do with my toons. Can’t really raid due to my work schedule and don’t feel the overwhelming desire to play. Should I, gasp, put them in storage?

On an Aculeus Upon Ordeum front, things are starting to heat up as our guild is becoming larger and we are having a harder time keeping a semblance of control.

Canadianfem is a god sent and promptly sent me an email yesterday which listed the guild’s dirt for the week. Just got another fantastic email from our Social Director. Raid drama FTW! I really need to get on tonight.