Sunday, August 07, 2005

Birds are angry with me...I got the worms

It is late. 5:49AM. Just finished another round of WoW. This time with Risana. Poor girl felt all neglected and alone.

Yet, here I am typing away on the keyboard, feeling the itching of sleep's fingers behind my eyes. The ache and dryness of the skin.

Saw the first three episodes of Firefly today. It seems like a good show. A little weak with the characters at the moment. Especially the captain. While I can see where they are going with him, he has moment that I am not where were they are taking him. Like his relationship with the Paid Companion. One minute he calls her a whore, the next he tells her to stay in the ship. I just wonder what is the status of their relationship for him to feel the need to insult her, regardless of her job and yet still feel concern?

There is a movie coming out, based on the ill-fated series. I want to see it. Now that Sci-Fi is running the episodes, I can understand the storyline for the movie.

Well this one is going to short...and not very witty. Sleep deprivation is a bitch for clever banter. So Good Night (or Morning)...see you later.

No comments: